Hello spring

Hi guys!Today is the first of March!This is soo cool!I can't wait for the summer!!But first let's enjoy the spring!Bright colours,longer days,flowers...I can't imagine anything better!Ι am fed up with the cold and the rainy days!!


Clothes this season are so much better !!!They are colourful and of course they aren't as "heavy" as the winter clothes!!I found some interesting outfits on we heart it and I want to share them with you!
























Shorts,T-Shirts,dresses,they are so fashionable!!!!The truth is that I want them!ALL!I wish I could have them!Never mind always be happy with what you have because the life is too short for being sad for anything!!!***I read something interesting recently and I want to share it with you.It says that style is a way to say who you are without having to speak***

There's also something so beautiful about spring!The flowers are blossoming and this is so cute!!!Red,pink,yellow,purple every colour you want!!!Look at them,I could look at them all day!!









I don't know how but they give me positive energy just by looking at them!!This is amazing!


The last thing I want to show you is my nails!!I chose one of my favorite colours and this is how they look!!



You maybe understood how much I like spring!!I am going to upload more posts about it!I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!!

Comments

Popular Posts