My outfit of the day!!

Hello my beautiful readers! How are you?
I'm sorry for not being active for a few days but the truth is I don't have much time.I give exams this season so I have to study a lot. I will try to make as many posts as possible! Now I'm going to show you an outfit I really like! I hope you'll enjoy it! 



Summer is almost here so I can finally wear more light clothes!I also forgot to tell you that I went swimming the previous week as the weather it was very warm! 



As you can see I am wearing my favorite sneakers!You can wear them with almost everything and I love this. I also find them very fashionable so they have been my favorite pair of shoes lately.



I'm also wearing some accessories from Korona.Flash-tattoos are in fashion and they are so beautiful that I always have at least one on me!Except this if you have read my previous posts you'll probably know I have a huge obsession with rings!





Here are some other photos of my outfit :



                      










What I'm wearing is from:
Shirt: BERSHKA 
Jean shorts: Pull&Bear
Accessories : Korona 

If you have any question about my outfit of course you can ask me!All the photos are mine.


I hope you enjoyed this post. If you liked it please give me "+1" or leave a comment so I can make more posts like this! Thank you for reading! It means a lot to me!!! 




Comments

  1. You look gorgeous and those flash tattoos... OMG I am obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! You should also know that I love your blog <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts